ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washing your pride and joy! .

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
f00k me ^^ Dude what are you doing!!!!

I do mine about every 2 weeks but hope to do it more often now I have moved.

I had to trail the hose all the way thru the house before :mad: which was a right pain :(

106 GTi
My daily drive 306 has not seen a wash for at least 6 months either, I love silver cars

S-Max
How often do people polish theirs? I was doing it at least once a month until I read that you shouldn't polish more than twice a year due to taking off paintwork...

106 GTi
Depends what polishes you are using. You really dont want to hit it with an abbrassive polish more than once a year.

You could use a mild polish like AG Super Resin every week if you liked and remove very little.

172 Cup 2003
my mate has black audi he has this impoted wax that he puts on n buffs it off every night afterwork..in all fairness it looks stunning! and he is manger @ aylesbury panel craft but i couldn't do that!!

172 Cup (2003)
Once a week. It's quite theraputic to have nothing going on around me but soap suds and a sponge. It's almost like an escape to wash my car.:cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
^ Agreed. Friends and family can't understand how I wash my car almost every Sunday, if not every other. The fact is I enjoy doing it.

133/225/CLS AMG
I will wash my Megane as many times a week as is needed. I park up on my drive and put a breathable cover on it. So it has to be clean for me to cover it and due to my work I don't get to drive it that often.

The Renault 5 is my daily drive and that will get washed weekly, inside and out.

Anyone else get the p!ss taken out of em by family/friends?? I do coz my car is always immaculately clean but I don't drive my Megane 225 that much? Only done 2500 miles since I got it in January!!

133/225/CLS AMG
I will wash my Megane as many times a week as is needed. I park up on my drive and put a breathable cover on it. So it has to be clean for me to cover it and due to my work I don't get to drive it that often.

The Renault 5 is my daily drive and that will get washed weekly, inside and out.

Anyone else get the p!ss taken out of em by family/friends?? I do coz my car is always immaculately clean but I don't drive my Megane 225 that much? Only done 2500 miles since I got it in January!!

V6
i wash my car at least once a week most times 2wice a week and top it up with wax once a week. when roads get realy crapy wash my alloys every 3 days

when neibours ask you why you wash your car so much say this:-

"when u go for a crap do you wipe your ass? well when my car gets crap on i clean it", mate told me that one lol :)

106 GTi
I get constant abuse by freinds and family but I love it.

As for neighbours jusr give them some abuse back if they start!

I find it Theraputic.

Fiesta Zetec S
generaly up washing both cars every week / 2 although at times ive had to clean them 4 days in a row (passsed test, rallying in wood.)

im gonna buck this cleaning trend for a while, im going for the rally sl@g look at the moment lol, not washed it for over 3 weeks now!! but iv a feeling it wont last much longer, people are starting to write stuff in the dirt!