ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water hose

Wheres the best place to get silicone water hosing?

I sprung a leak last night and need to replace the two water pipes that go into the water filter and the one in the same place that goes to the radiator.

The oil filter pipes are just straight ones so shouldnt be too hard to source, but the radiator one is going to be a bit harder to find I think.

k-tec dont seam to do pipes for the rsi. If i can I want to get red ones :)

well you can get a samco set... and get red, but it will cost you...

if you just want a normal pipe go to halfords and speak to the parts counter they USED to sell it by the meter, and i think they sell various sizes on the shelf that you can make fit.

or any motor spares shop, a local one to me had every size you could wish for when i wanted some for my 7.

oh ah, now ive read it you did say silicone :oops:

merlin motorsport( on the castle combe circuit) stock it in all shapes and sizes, and colours if you want to make your own bits. otherwise im sure Ktec would sort you out if you ask??

i called ktec, no kit for the rsi, only the 16v. Ive found a place to get the straight pipes from but ill have to get the radiator pipe from renault or see if gsf do one.