ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water leak (not sunroof)

I jetwashed my car at the weekend and water was dripping inside above the rear passenger window(3dr) onto the plastic behind the rear seats,the roof ditch or if thats what its called above the rear windows on the roof was lifted slightly and i think one of the clips has snapped,should water be able to get in there has anyone else had this and how can i repair it,i was thinking of lifting it and putting sealant underneath,cheers

Ok,why and it was dripping from further towards the front of the car than the arial so it cant be that,there is some plastic trim above the rear window and where it joins to the trim above the boot it was dripping from there,if you look at yours it will make sense lol ,thanks

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
So you have a 3door with the bit of trim on the roof.
Take that off very carefully as the bend easy.
You will find the seam in the roof is split.

It is a 55 reg and had a look today i am going to remove the trim on the roof ,clean it and just put sealant underneath,cheers