ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water leak...

Ive got water leaking in my 93 Clio, comes in through the map light switch sometimes. Could it be because I havent got an aerial? Not sure but a thought I had, otherwise the sunroof leaking somewhere?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

if you havent got an aerial on the roof whats there instead just the hole where it should fit or hasnt it even got a hole?

Everyone and i mean everyone has this problem. Clios are a nightmare for leaking sunfoofs. Mine does it, it leaks from the plastic surround of the glass that sits direct onto the roof. You can get new seals or simply spread a line of silicone sealant around the plastic of the sunroff - and the airial if you want to create a temporary seal.

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 08 February 2004

if you havent got an aerial on the roof whats there instead just the hole where it should fit or hasnt it even got a hole?
Should have been more clear, its just the aerial which is missing, the thing to screw it into is still there (temporarily ;) )