ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water stored somewhere...where is it?

Megane 225 F1
Hey guys.

A while back my passenger footwell flooded when we had some heavy rain one night, I mopped it out and all was good.

Now we have had some savage rain the last few weeks, it has built up again and I've been mopping it out every night til it's dry but I come back to more the next day. When I drive and put my foot on the brake, I can hear it moving around somewhere.

I'e stripped the passenger front and rear carpet back so I can see the floor and when I brake now I can see it coming from the the door side of the footwell.

I've also found ALOT of dirt behind the passenger arch liner, leading to the side skirt.

Now, where could this water be?

Astra Twintop
Is it not in the door?

My friends VW fox had a load of water in the door, there's a drain plug on the bottom, poke something in it, and see if the water runs out.