ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxing wheels....

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Got my wheels off to swap around and clean....do I just use normal car body wax on them to help protect them?

I have some meguiars stuff to use up, is that ok?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice one, cheers mate.
Just thought I may aswell chuck some on since I have the car in the air.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I tend to, SRP then EGP them Collinites. Now stick brake dust!!!!

106 GTi
AG SRP and EGP works well, top with a cleaner free wheel wax like Poorboys Wheel Sealant or Swissvax Autobahn works well.

Klasse AIO or Carlack 68 topped with Zaino Z2 works even better.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks for the advice.

I never went to these levels though, just wacked on some Megs Carnuba stuff thats lying around not being used, looked nice when finished though.

AG SRP and EGP works well, top with a cleaner free wheel wax like Poorboys Wheel Sealant or Swissvax Autobahn works well.

I like this best..and its pink :D

106 GTi
Thanks for the advice.

I never went to these levels though, just wacked on some Megs Carnuba stuff thats lying around not being used, looked nice when finished though.

Won't be very durable, but will certainly help. I used up all my old Megs consumer stuff on wheels to get rid.

I like this best..and its pink :D

Women ;)