ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxoyl/underseal where to get it done?

clio cup 172
Hi guys just wondered if anyone knows of a garage or body shop that underseals cars? Noticed a bit of surface rust underneath and would like it sealed for the winter! Its only going to worse with the salt griters this winter. Im in birmingham so if anyone knows someone? Thanx guys:)

clio cup 172
Sorry guys i didnt point out its for my new toy! Evo 4, so jap import and no underseal. Still got the cup but oh my gosh is this baby an animal!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Find someone who has a pit or a lift in a well-ventilated area (ie preferably not indoors) and work away.

Done all of my cars with it once a year - jobs a good'un :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
As said above , get a mate with a pit ,a spray gun and compressor or you could get some in an aerosol from screwfix £2.99 a can .

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;j...yncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=under+seal&x=10&y=6

Get a few! :rasp:

It took a 5l can on the compressor to do Dad's dci Clio lol

I've undersealed cars in the past , and tbh there were only patches that needed doing , not all the car . But when your spraying with a gun / compressor you end up doing the lot . If your undeseal isn't in too bad of shape and you just needed to do patches the screwfix stuff is good . I've used it a couple of times .