ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxybox chat thread

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm getting a collection of unused testers, All will get used eventually but seeing as I've just polished and sealed my car a lot will have to wait until I do a full decon on the car.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Over the last few months, I built up a collection of Iron removers from Waxybox. I tried all of them yesterday on some pretty grotty wheels. Absolutley crap! All of them. Basically no reaction at all. Once rinsed, I iron x'd and got a lovely reaction and lovely wheels!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm barely using anything from my boxes lol! Waste of money me thinks.

Was impressed by one of the last touch sprays though, the cloudy looking one. f**k knows what it was called. Used it on the clio after a polish and seal the other day and finished it off nicely.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I have to agree with you Adam, saying that I'm finding myself loosing interest in detailing at the moment :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's that time of year, when the spring is here it's a bit more motivating to get it nice and shiny.

I'm going to need to bring my detailing hobby to an end as when I move out it's going to be silly running extension leads and s**t out of a flat to polish my car on a road lol. Time to put the DA up for sale give the car 1 or 2 more cleans pre winter. Then by the time I come to clean it again I'll be in a flat so f**k knows how I'll be doing that :(.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Winter is when the QD's come into play, Quick wash and dry then a spritz with QD = Done!!

It's the Autumn prep that gets you through winter.

This year is my first year really getting into it, I've kept my cars clean but only now really going thoroughly through the stages.

So I now have a shelf full of products in mini bottles that I'm desperate to try out. Going to make a brief list and update as I go. Has anyone else got through all of the testers yet?

So I now have a shelf full of products in mini bottles that I'm desperate to try out. Going to make a brief list and update as I go. Has anyone else got through all of the testers yet?

Not gonna lie, I haven't used a single one yet from the Group Buy, but then I haven't washed the car in that time either..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
All i've liked so far is...

Bullet carnauba spray
Swissvax interior cleaner
Hubikote shampoo
Eco tyre shine.

Ive had 4 waxy boxes lol

When did the latest waxybox get sent out?

I've only recieved one box from the 3month subscription I signed up for. The box was the one with the Sonax BSB in.

According to this thread end of sept people started to receive their 2nd box :S

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Random question - Would the Swissvax Interior cleaner from a couple of months back work ok on some suede trainers? Bought some not long ago and they are a bit grubby and remembered I never used my sample :)

I've got 3 boxes and one on the way. All I've used is the fallout remover and HubikoteHubiwash.

Won't be renewing as I've just lot interest. I've just been using the same products I always do

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Box has arrived for this month, standard box with a couple of surprises.

Bloody air freshener has leaked though.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Got my box today. Stupid f**king air freshener! No cap on the top!

Feel sorry for those with the trick

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Got mine today. As said above leaking air freshener although about half is left so all good. This months is different to say the least! Wish I knew where to get the microfibres they send. Always very good quality

Ph2 Meg 225
Got mine today. As said above leaking air freshener although about half is left so all good. This months is different to say the least! Wish I knew where to get the microfibres they send. Always very good quality

They sell them in the waxyshop mate