ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

We are Players

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love Stephen Brook's stuff. I need a Steadicam!

You're probably not going to give a constructive answer, but what makes you want to punch that stanton kid in the face?

His quest to be the most "scene" kid on the planet. I really don't get doing f**king stupid things to your car to gain respect from people on the internet.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
His quest to be the most "scene" kid on the planet. I really don't get doing f**king stupid things to your car to gain respect from people on the internet.

To be fair his Mk4 was pretty f**king awesome.

Nissan Note

Kinda weird hating on someone who you have a pretty bad take on. The kid's built some pretty crazy cars. Included in that list is a 550BHP R32 turbo powered MK4 Golf. All by himself, mapping and everything. At 22-years old this is quite impressive. And from an engineering point of view he knows his stuff.

Ever thought that the attention might just be a by-product of building bonkers stuff? In the same breathe you could call any of us attention seekers - essentially the cars on here are different from the norm.
But ultimately, all of this modification just boils down to a love of cars. We're all here for the same reason...

Last time I checked, having fun in cars is what it's all about.

If it just so happens that lots of magazine features and internet hype comes off the back of it, then so be it. It's a shame that in England we can't be of the 'nice one mate, well done' philosophy. Instead if someone's pushing the boundaries then they get called a c$%t.

There's all sorts of scenes within car culture. I just wish everyone could be more open minded to people having a laugh in cars - whichever way they choose to do it.

Adz

Work van

some lovely rides, need get my ass in gear and get a build going lol

:boring:

whats wrong with trying to be the most "scence" kid on the planet? i just cant understand all this hate for being a bit different, i mean if we did all the same things to our cars and was mr sensible ... dont you think car culture would be soo boring? being different is what it is all about. but....

tumblr_lb7275JuYi1qdis99o1_500.gif

Last edited:
  PH1 iceburg
LOL @ the japspeed subaru making a sneaky appearance. Last time i saw that it was on a trailer near Maidenhead.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I spy a Lowlife members car, plus 1 trillion scene points for us? It was at least in there for 2 seconds. (Black RX7 on black banded steels).

PMSL at Stanton's comment.

Meh, I actually dont mind the "Scene" look and that's a pretty cool vid that someone has put together... Just a shocking look to go for on clio's!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You're probably not going to give a constructive answer, but what makes you want to punch that stanton kid in the face?

oh hi, i believe someone needed my face and or dick?

Kinda weird hating on someone who you have a pretty bad take on. The kid's built some pretty crazy cars. Included in that list is a 550BHP R32 turbo powered MK4 Golf. All by himself, mapping and everything. At 22-years old this is quite impressive. And from an engineering point of view he knows his stuff.

Ever thought that the attention might just be a by-product of building bonkers stuff? In the same breathe you could call any of us attention seekers - essentially the cars on here are different from the norm.
But ultimately, all of this modification just boils down to a love of cars. We're all here for the same reason...

Last time I checked, having fun in cars is what it's all about.

If it just so happens that lots of magazine features and internet hype comes off the back of it, then so be it. It's a shame that in England we can't be of the 'nice one mate, well done' philosophy. Instead if someone's pushing the boundaries then they get called a c$%t.

There's all sorts of scenes within car culture. I just wish everyone could be more open minded to people having a laugh in cars - whichever way they choose to do it.

Please tell me you two are f**king or something?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FAO Ben (I assume that's you, Chandler). I think the reason people get "Well jel" is because they get the impression most of F6 is up it's own arse. I know that not to be that true, it just seems to be an online persona they choose a lot of the time.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
FAO Ben (I assume that's you, Chandler). I think the reason people get "Well jel" is because they get the impression most of F6 is up it's own arse. I know that not to be that true, it just seems to be an online persona they choose a lot of the time.

Its him... This is were all the ex fastcar staff end up...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Is this the online equivalent to a bingo hall? Or a dirty Ex-Servicemens club?

Disastra Coupe
Some very nice car's... Although did i spot a stanced RS4?? If so, NOT cool. Drive it and drive it fast... Not low lol.