ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weather strips

not sure where to post this, but i am looking for some (new shape) clio internal weatherstrips.

am willing to buy or swap for mine!?!

What bit are you looking for Im a bit lost.

I have the Renault software they use at the dealers so can get you a price and part code if I know what Im looking for.

you no if u take the door card off, there is a kind afelt strip that runs across the top, the bi tthat pushes against the glass stoppign it scraping on anything, he wants one of them. renault wanted somethign like £40 for each side or something.

yeah thats them, he went to renault and they said they were £40 each set or soemthing, he only needs the bit across the bottom.

thats really gay. how pathetic. so in THAT case, does anybody have some they want to swap!?! :D

i went to a breakers yard yesterday and saw that even the m-reg. clios have the felt on the weatherstrips. i had a bit of trouble trying to get the doorcard off.

mine come off with screws, but this one looked like it was stuck to the door frame. any suggestions how to remove the doorcards from m-reg (ish) clios!?!

damian, what u playing at, my old one had screws in it, but they had those star shape heads on. i will try get u some over the weekend, do u just want the ones for across the bottom yeah.

nev, i looked at a clio yesterday. there were NO star keys for the door card but there were a couple of star keys holding the pocket thing to the door card.

yeh, i jus need the ones for across the bottom INTERNALLY on BOTH sides (driver and passenger)

humm swear mine had them round the edes. anywayz theres a few clios at the scrapyard near me, new and ol ones, i will try and grab sopem for you. my cars in for a service 2moro eventually so will try get a lift over there.

cool. thanks mate. do you the opening times of this scrappy because i could go down there myself. me and my mate (red saxo) need them, but OBVIOUSLY im more important.