ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

web design

clio 1.8 16v
ok heres the problem, i need to learn how to build a web page in 2 weeks or i lose my job. ouch! i have a powermac g5 with dreamweaver, flash, and the adobe cs prmium suite. can some one help me please. cheers.

172 cup'd extreme
with those packages you will have a steep learning curve do you know the basics ie bit of html, script and css?

The Sams Teach Yourself ... in 24hours books are very good.

Very simple and easy to follow, will give you the basics.

Fiat Panda 100hp
ok heres the problem, i need to learn how to build a web page in 2 weeks or i lose my job. ouch! i have a powermac g5 with dreamweaver, flash, and the adobe cs prmium suite. can some one help me please. cheers.

What kind of website do you need? If you just need a basic one as a one off then just use a template, any muppet can change a site to look like they made it...

I am a prime example see my site here. If you want the template I used PM me.

185lb/ft dCi
This is where I started mate:

http://www.davesite.com/webstation/html/

HTML is pretty simple once you get started. If you dont need to build a monster website in 2 weeks you can do it, use frontpage as well as it will be simpler than dreamweaver, i know its microsoft but it will be easier for you. HTML is a language that is multiplatform, thats why www is based off it.