ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

website for mad tt conversions?

535d / t5 caravelle
Does matt black have a website/company? or the guy with the crazy tt scirroco, sure i've seen a website address on the back of that car?

fancy a buthchers, and i'm not after the renault brakers yard address.

Cheers

535d / t5 caravelle
doesn't seem to be anything on there, sure i've seen one on the scirocco or however you spell it?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The conversions are one offs mate - they cost a lot of money and take a long time to sort. If you wave £7k in my face i might be able to sort something out - No warranty and no guarantee on any work done.

The work on my car was carried out by me and my mate who is a very experience VW mechanic and a 1st class fabricator. Hes the guy with the scirocco - Paul Jordan is his name.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
thepod024.gif

thepod026.jpg

couldnt he get some steelies for the scirocco ? :D

edit - i actually thought about it.. and im guessing he needs the width for grip.

535d / t5 caravelle
7k, fair play mate, its some conversion though, and there must be all sorts of work/problems involved in it, maybe i'll stick with the original plan and go for throttle boddies and a good dose of nos, :)

Lionel Richie
MATT BLACK said:
very experience VW mechanic and a 1st class fabricator. Hes the guy with the scirocco - Paul Jordan is his name.

never once seen him get his hands dirty, he's also known as gobby shite! ;)

pecan said:
Even so.. could've picked some better wheels.
He'd prefere the car to go quicker for the money spent on wheel.
Both the TT CLio and the shiroco (or however you spell it) are imsanly quick cars.
Al - I don't think the car is legal any more but it could be made legal. Matt stripped it I think to make it quikcer. Needs to sort out more power now. the CLios now probably as light as it will get.

al

ST on the way...
edde said:
Al - I don't think the car is legal any more but it could be made legal. Matt stripped it I think to make it quikcer. Needs to sort out more power now. the CLios now probably as light as it will get.

That would be MAD on the road!! ;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
No mate - about 330 bhp - if you spent another £1200 on steel rods and forged pistons you get get 400 bhp ( price includes IHI VF34 )

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
sounds good, mine is a lot of fun at 280, just think there should be more of these conversions around. if i had to start again i would take this route.