ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee bit Snowy M.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pain in the ass, was meant to be down the road today! No such luck! About 5-6inches on the deck and on the car.

Spot the bellend in the Evo tryin to so a Scandinanvian Flick!

IMG_5521-1.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The puma's heated windscreen is a god send!

ST next to you Ali?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No idea. Don't think so.

Although the VW geeks should be interested in the G60 corrardo??! VR6 thing?!

Turbos.
Nice! I attempted driving the Smart in similar weather when it came down bad here in Kent, got about 10yds. Felt like i had 800bhp!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I don't envy me! I was meant to be going down the road today till Feb. I'm having whats left in my freezer...x2 Waffles and x1 hashbrown for lunch FFS!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
no bad my mate in fraserburgh who is lumbered on haulage with an artic says its a farce up that way

not seen any white stuff down here in Bournemouth yet. Its bone dry outside right now. In fact, I might go take pics of the orange bus... its been a while.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i love how at the start of your pics, there are cars in the car park, and at the end yours is the only one left!!!

man up and get down the road!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL. Valid point. although the space to the right is also mine and my neighbour has a swedish tank!!!!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Where's that?

1hr to make a 10minute trip to work this morning.

The puma still keeps ploughing on. (paradas) ;)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
My 'M' in the snow....still sat in the same place for over 2 weeks...RWD FTL in these conditions!

snow 013.jpg

snow 015.jpg