ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee Roadtrip

Vee dub
Clio's definately more special, but overall, the BM is hard to beat. I was very impressed.

Horses for courses I guess. I know which is the better quality car - but still the Clio for me. I must get one eventually!

B

Brown.

lol

haha.jpg

no one told me flares were back in fashion ?????

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! ^ There no! There just ripped!

Tom - No i've overpriced it so it won't sell! :approve: Not unless your daft to pay what i want.

Vee dub
lol! ^ There no! There just ripped!

Tom - No i've overpriced it so it won't sell! :approve: Not unless your daft to pay what i want.

lol I'm not after yours ;)

Nice to hear you still have it though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We'll see. If it starts being a burden on my life it'll go! Just now it's not costing anything...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
nope A939

After a bit of research......

This road passes over four summits:

at Dava Moor 1053ft (321m),
west of Bridge of Brown 1436ft (438m),
at the Lecht Ski Centre 2090ft (637m),
at the Gairnshiel Summit 1836ft (550m).
On the old A939, now redesignated the B976 between Gairnshiel Bridge and Crathie, the road reaches 1568ft (478m). It is regularly the first road in Great Britain closed due to snowfall between c**k Bridge and Tomintoul.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I lol'd at the c**k bridge! Tomintoul is home or very close to the Glenfiddich Distillery.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Would be a great road in the summer.

Have you ever been to applecross????

the Bealach na Ba (Pass of the Cattle) the highest road in Britain,its over wester ross way.That would be a good roadtrip.

Last edited:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
Nice flares Ali ;)

Where was this? Cant be arsed reading the whole thread if its in there.

tiTTy & SV650
No bad, good roads up there. Andy's Spittal of Glenshee one was good - locals in Land Rover Defenders pwning the road lol

I've been doing random drives again ever since I bought your 172!

tiTTy & SV650
I'm not a danger don't worry, my last random drive was out the Stockiemuir Road on a Suzuki DL650 and I was s**tting myself lol at least I was getting paid for it.

tiTTy & SV650
The lecht ski bit is where Ally was eyeing up passing a Defender driven by a local, I told him to stay behind the guy lol cause he was flying!