ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend pics - Clio 16v

320d
Some pics taken this weekend...

DSCF1471.gif

DSCF1480.gif

DSCF1476.gif

DSCF1479.gif

Looking for a ph-quick...
The Nicest Valver i have EVER SEEN!!! Brilliant work if u come to selling it let me know lol!
Oh and what side skirts have you got on there??

As father and son....
sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

i like your automobile.

Valver..
Awsome mate.. looks clean.. im about to lower my Valver on FK's... how much is that lowered.. and did u need to do any mods on the arch and stuff?? :D

S2000
Best valver around IMO - it's jus crying out for a 2.0 conversion - or even better drop some other silly engine (TT;)) in there.

320d
Cheers people, the locations make the pics really

Its lowered approx 50mm it'll go lower with no probs, no arch work as the 16v arches are spacious

The skirts are 'Le Mans' and very hard to get a hold of, they need cropping to fit the clios

320d
As i say i'm not 100% what height i've got it at but the sill is level so it looks right

Its only got the front seats in but valvers don't really scrub even if low on 17's

Black 2.0 Valver
yeah it's definatley minter after the amount of paint jobs paul c had done, always been a beautiful car, definatly one of the best about.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Rich_16v said:
Cheers people, the locations make the pics really

Its lowered approx 50mm it'll go lower with no probs, no arch work as the 16v arches are spacious

The skirts are 'Le Mans' and very hard to get a hold of, they need cropping to fit the clios

Can i be rude and asked you where u got the skirts from??

Amir

320d
Future plans are zero other than maintain it then 2.0 it when the time is right... at present theres nothing left that needs doing to it IMO

The skirts were on it when i bought it, a few people have asked about them but no one can seem to find a supplier now... your best bet is R19 16v skirts trimmed down if you're defo after some subtle skirts

172 Cup
Rich_16v said:
Future plans are zero other than maintain it then 2.0 it when the time is right... at present theres nothing left that needs doing to it IMO

The skirts were on it when i bought it, a few people have asked about them but no one can seem to find a supplier now... your best bet is R19 16v skirts trimmed down if you're defo after some subtle skirts

2.0 is the way forward mate!