ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird and strange facts about clio's.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Tell me something about Clio's that not a lot of people know?

Tell me that 'useless facts' info we all love :rasp:

The winner gets a gold star! :star:

CLIO Iceberg 172
my cousins, brothers, friends former room mates uncle said that his sisters, mothers auntie drives a clio.....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
In greek mythology, Clio (Greek: Κλειώ, pronounced /'klaɪoʊ/ in English) or Kleio is the muse of history. Like all the muses, she is a daughter of zeus and Mnemosyne. She had one son, Hyacinth, with the King of Macedonia, Pierus. Some sources say she was also the mother of Hymenaios. She is often represented with a parchment scroll or a set of tablets and is also known as the Proclaimer. The name is from the root κλέω/κλείω, meaning "recount" or "make famous".

i once accidently snapped the sidepod off a dimma saxo when i was a kid in the dimma shop @ the trafford centre... the shop closed soon after this.

dimma make kits for the old clios

Did you know that the mk1 Clio was origionally designed by Fiat to be the new Punto, but they hated it and Renault bought the design!!!

CLIO Iceberg 172
The Clio used to advetised by a slightly oversexed Father/Daughter combo. Bloody French...

they where father and daughter!!!!!!!

i thought they wore lovers!!!!!!!

INCEST....A GAME THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN PLAY!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
FACT: clio's roll, WELL!! (from my experience)

CARLarge.jpg

GW Clio 200
The Clio used to advetised by a slightly oversexed Father/Daughter combo. Bloody French...

they where father and daughter!!!!!!!

i thought they wore lovers!!!!!!!

INCEST....A GAME THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN PLAY!

You thought they were lovers...

Nicole and Papa... thats becuase you ask you girlfriend " who's your daddy" you sick f00kur!!!

GW Clio 200
If you combine the sounds of the rattles made by the 172 and 182 when driving over 60mph you could hear the cars coming on alpha centuri

ValverInBits
"Clio's are the fastest and best handling car on the road."

- General idea of people on ClioSport

Saxos are the most awful chav mobile ever conceived.
They are actually worse than Novas. At least novas were light
:rasp:

edit: but then agen you are quite right

ValverInBits
The clio FBW throttle system is used as a "classic example" of a FBW throttle system by oxford brookes university

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
There are people in the world who own Clio's, and chat about them on a forum called ClioSport.net.

bet you never knew that eh, eh??