ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird headlights

Mx5
Hey guys just got a problem that's worrying me. Fitted my new xenons this week. Drove home tonight and everything was fine stopped, turned my engine off for a bit to chat. When I started up the car the lights came on automatically. But only the headlights came on. No dash lights, no dimmed clock or climate and no rear lights. Basically as if I had all the lights in the off position except the headlights. Tried flicking between auto and sidelights and on occasionally it would flick between them but sometimes it wouldn't turn the headlights off either. Hope someone can help cheers!

Last edited:
  Mx5
Worked it out myself. For anyone that has the same problem I had kicked one of the relays under the glove box and only one of the three prongs where plugged in. I shoved it back in and everything was fine.
upuquse6.jpg

Think it's the relay on the far left