ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird vibrations 60+

I get no vibrations below 60, but starts kicking in around 65mph it can be felt in the steering wheel and the footwell.

I can only think banana driveshafts both have been replaced with used counter parts, the one most recently changed did make it somewhat worse (wet side) or I have seen other people replacing their gearbox due to it being the diff shitting itself.

When accelerating the vibration disappears and when I take it out of gear the vibration is still there. I can't think it to be my wheels as they balanced fine but iirc I only had the fronts balanced.

182 Trophy
Did you get your alignment checked? Could be a number of things but start with the easiest.

182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
I'd start by getting all 4 wheels re-balanced, start with the easiest and cheapest things first.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
ttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300634394426&alt=web

this the one you used? Thinking of getting some to fit whilst I'm doing suspension

I used Lemforder track rod ends from ECP got both sides for £25ish. Then I roughly tracked it with string, then got it tracked properly.

This seemed to be a simple fix but could be something worse, replaced other bits too.