ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weirdest Clio...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
d58064e3c682ffd5409cdfa6e53a0c63_zpsb51f265a.jpg

FINKING?!?!?! For f**k sake

a630a9f0ce6a75dca5c3df8a762be1bf_zps8118e0d2.jpg

f24ec5d0cb6e1b9831651d05e3056a04_zpsdbf8252e.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Cant believe people still modify cars like this. I dont care how old you are and that its "old skool", its was s**t then as it is now

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I like that.

not too sure on the doors, but I like the colour and slammededness
is the front wheel off the ground? wonder if the front bumper is reinforced?
would make wheel changes easy, no jack required

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
not too sure on the doors, but I like the colour and slammededness
is the front wheel off the ground? wonder if the front bumper is reinforced?
would make wheel changes easy, no jack required

Can't tell the quality of the work and I don't mind the doors, colour is good and I'd probably have left the diamond on the front in black or white.

You know the interior is going to be standard 1.2 though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Big gust of wind catch that door? Looks terrible IMO and such a waste of money but hey if he likes it..

Personally really like the rims on that arctic blue. A lot of Dads in this thread? Some of them are a bit OTT but I think I'd rather see them than another perfectly detailed OE 182. Maybe that's because I suck at detailing though? Haha.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I remember the 182 cup that's actually a 172 cup that's actually just a boggo 182. That kept me entertained for a few hours. Full on wall lickers can be found there.

clio 182
i was trying to find the thread off this forum where the guy cut off his 182 exhaust tips off and put some bolt on downwards facing tips on, he thougt it look better. great thread!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
i love how he went to the effort to put ph2 lights on a ph1, so he must have been going for the more subttle mods at first and then just thought f**k it monster truck

I think it's actually a Ph.2, spoiler's different too.

And it's only at standard ride height? :clown: