ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well guys another clio bites the dust :( tryn to get bk to my feet

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
well guys not posted since feb so just a wee update on my 3rd clio now :( a had a v reg 1.2 grande got that looking the way i wanted it then the timing belt snapped :( so stripped the sport bit off like the dual optics spoiler etc n scrapped the car

so i got myself a hold of my second clio witch was a 1.4 16v dynamique + in pearl black cracking car had al mod cons etc
got this 1 looking minted after spending a fare bit of money on it engine wise n mods etc then wrote it off last week :( gutted was a bad crash but walked away frome it so engine got removed to sell on as thats the only thing that was worth saving :(
photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream

so now i have an 51 reg 1.2 dynamique in nautical blue so needing ideas :rasp:

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
8731773702_3626e68de5_z.jpg

how did it happen?
was out the country roads mate doin about 50-55 came round a bend hit a stream flowing across the road aquaplained lost the rear end of the car went through a wall and rolled the car about 6 or 7 times only had the car a month n a half :(

was out the country roads mate doin about 50-55 came round a bend hit a stream flowing across the road aquaplained lost the rear end of the car went through a wall and rolled the car about 6 or 7 times only had the car a month n a half :(

Fuckabout!

good effort! lesson learned ey? :) and get some pictures of the new motor up with a small list of plans and we will have a look :)

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
f**kabout!

good effort! lesson learned ey? :) and get some pictures of the new motor up with a small list of plans and we will have a look :)
hell yeah mate leasson well learned ave drove bikes all my life so i shoulda known better :( but hey ho and yeah a will do bud mines is a 1.2 16v dynamique in nautical blue not the best color but will do (Y)

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
my new car needing ideas wanto keep it subtle with a nice set of orignal sideskirts and 172 bumpers etc to tiday it up a bit
8QnrE2r.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch mate that's nasty accident, could have easily gone a lot worse.

I wouldn't bother spending too much money on the new car just yet ;).

172 cup
Ouch, that's a pretty bad crash lol.

With your new one i'd just colour code the bumpers and strips and get It looking fresh.

172 Cup
Not to rub salt in the wound but you spend money making a car look nice rather than do the cambelt and it goes bang, no sympathy.
Then you buy another and bin it by driving beyond the conditions on a public road, again no sympathy, imagine if someone had been coming the other way?

My advice would be to spend your money on maintenance, decent rubber (with good wet grip!) and some advanced driving lessons.

Pity you didn't keep the shell from the 1.2 or you could have put the engine from the 1.4 in it :S