ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went out for a mad session last night

Ahhhhh feel much better today........... Went out in the lanes last night flat out.... managed to take off 4 times and bottom out.... Got it sideways round a tight bend 1 car width.... BUT the main thing is the little weak clio didnt break!!!! I thought something will snap for sure but it held up to my abuse!

You must of been going very fast Steve to make a 1.2 go sideways, as its to set to understeer on the limit (which isnt set very high), you have to deliberatly provoke the car, so tut tut ;)

LOL... Hey I got wider front tyres!! Plus I needed to knock some speed off or I would have ditched it... I love going sideways, I practice it round round abouts....

My cars nice and neutral since i swapped my front tyres with the backs. Ive only scared myself once, i was understeering and thought ah f**k it press on but it snapped into oversteer, wasnt expecting that! Ive slowed down since funnily enough..

Ahhh ya just got to be one with the car.... Last night I knew everything that was happening.... I drove the car far behond the limits but kept it in perfect control..... You got to be quick in ya corrections, I learnt that the hard way when I was younger....

Im so paranoid about not having any no claims that i get no where near the limit anymore. I now play to its strengths, economy, comfort and a chassis which is up for a play sometimes. I just hope i can hold back when i get a Cup!

Is yours modded?

Only k-tec exhaust and relocation pipe... im not doing anymore coz I want to get rid of it soon as I can afford to and want as much return as pos which prob will mean removing the exhaust etc when the time comes....