ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went out in a 550bhp S4 last night.....

98 Audi S4, 67 VW Beetle
Overkill: yes, unsprung weight aye a fair bit.
The wheels arent the lightest things ever but relatively light.
Ill be going for RS uprights at some point, probably when I do the suspension. They are seriously light.
Of course all the weight will make a difference but this is my daily driver and Id rather have as much stopping power as possible when the time comes to use it in fear of death :D
And even when "stopping from 70 in on stock or massive ones is going to be exactly the same with 265 or 500+hp" as I used to say.
Well yes thats absolutely true but stopping from 190 several times in quick succession even the porker brakes start to fade.
Ill also be tracking the car once its done so all in good time. :D

Lee

BMW M2C
The boss at work has pretty much the same package from MRC on his S4. Other than the larger wheels he's added and the MRC badge it looks standard, but is obviously a complete weapon. It's his daily driver, as he has a fully restored and mint Porsche 993 Turbo for fun!

98 Audi S4, 67 VW Beetle
DSC01677b.jpg

DSC01675a.jpg

4551332853_a5934bc970.jpg

Last edited: