ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went through a tunnel...

Clio 172

Went up north and went through a tunnel :)

Then came back again!

Can't beat the noise through a tunnel :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If you slow to 10 for 10 seconds, then accelerate to 50 for 10 seconds, the average is 30. So long as you offset the time you were speeding before you hit the next camera, you *shouldn't* get ticketed.

Although in the OP videos, I'm pretty sure the OP is slowing down, then accelerating up to the limit.

1.2 cilo
And thats why god created tunnels. Who needs a fancy cd player when you have a music like that:D (sounds good). I think if you done that in mine all you would hear are the valves tapping away:rofl:

Clio 172
One or two merc/bmws. They were all already in the fast lane where they live. No left hand lane intention

The corsa was a random guy that started trying to chase us lol was amusing. We started early and was driving at about 1am!

Everyone loves a good tunnel

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
Was there few of you from dmcc ... Done a few when I was around London not long ago .. Best soundtrack ever..:)

If you slow to 10 for 10 seconds, then accelerate to 50 for 10 seconds, the average is 30. So long as you offset the time you were speeding before you hit the next camera, you *shouldn't* get ticketed.

Although in the OP videos, I'm pretty sure the OP is slowing down, then accelerating up to the limit.

In theory this is true but you have to think about the time getting to 50 and decelerating from 50

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Love tunnels. I don't think when driving a modded car there will ever be a day I don't drop a gear and give it a little blast in a tunnel, windows slightly down, radio off. It's like coming up to a roundabout with no one else around. You've got to give it a little go.

Love tunnels. I don't think when driving a modded car there will ever be a day I don't drop a gear and give it a little blast in a tunnel, windows slightly down, radio off. It's like coming up to a roundabout with no one else around. You've got to give it a little go.

+1 do this all the time. Not many tunnels where I live but roundabouts... :)