ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West midlands mini meets 23rd August

Clio 197
Great meet & thank you for organised Dave and Rebecca:D

Some pics I took today....enjoy it:)

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

11.gif

8.gif

10.gif

9.gif

BMW 330D
^^^ look at that parking middo :rolleyes: . good pics Giles. Was nice to see you again and meet some new faces aswell!. looking forward to the next meet! :D

*Edit* thanks for organising it Rebecca!. was defo worth the journey!

Last edited:
R

Rebecca

The photos's are cool lol at David's messy glovebox being open on that pic. Ha ha.

Rebecca

R35 GTR
Those pics are ace! It was getting really dark, but you have a gift with a camera.:D

Glad you had a good time, was cool seeing old and new faces, would like to thank Rebecca for doing most of the work(well nearly all of it), it wouldnt have got anywhere without her.

I'll post my pics up in a minute.

The food was worth every penny.

Chocolate Bar™
less of the parking comments, it went in alright.. eventually ;)

was a good meet, and the food was great which is always a bonus lol

R35 GTR
Martin_89 said:
wow freds V6 looks awesome!

Not to keen on the silver grill on the 172

giles you need to go -60mm with the suspension :D

lol, the grill is mine, there is a black one in the boot too, but I still like the silver.:rasp:

R

Rebecca

Not to keen on the silver grill on the 172

ahhh there it's shiny little teeth, I liked it anyway. He is changing it back soon :dapprove:.

Rebecca

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Dave3141 said:
lol, the grill is mine, there is a black one in the boot too, but I still like the silver.:rasp:

love or hate kinda thing i suppose, if you like it then id keep it silver :)

giles i know your down 40mm thats why i suggested 60mm ;)

R

Rebecca

It was a nice change for a while but he did want to go back to the original colour now. You have to try these things though. It is a bit marmitey I find. People either love or hate it. I like th fact that two people can have the exact same car and they find those little things to do to it that make them unique.

Rebecca

R35 GTR
Rebecca said:
It was a nice change for a while but he did want to go back to the original colour now. You have to try these things though. It is a bit marmitey I find. People either love or hate it. I like th fact that two people can have the exact same car and they find those little things to do to it that make them unique.

Rebecca

I love the silver, but insurance is getting too complicated, too many mods for me, I want to shorten the list a little bit for renewal next month.

Focus RS
Looks like it was a good meet, hopefully i will make the next one. How was the parking outside the indian cos didn't look like there would be much space when i drove past the other day although there were quite a few on there.

Lee

BMW M2C
biglad58 said:
Looks like it was a good meet, hopefully i will make the next one. How was the parking outside the indian cos didn't look like there would be much space when i drove past the other day although there were quite a few on there.

There wasn't any, so we parked over the road. Fred had a window seat facing the cars so he could keep an eye on them.

R

Rebecca

I went to the restaurant at the same time the week before and it was like a ghost town. The whole place was completly empty and come back one week later and the car park was full. Daft thing is the restarant was pretty empty too so it must have been a party in the pub or something.

Rebecca