ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whaich camera detector

ok, so im not in the habit of speeding in 30 and 40 limits, but i got caught out last week, and it will no doubt happen again, so im thinking of getting a detector.

Is there one out there that is definitely the best and does everything? i dont want anything illegal.

the new road angel is pretty good. It has GPS and doesnt work on radio frequencies so it wont beep at everything that moves!

Bel 330 or 550 should sort you out fine on everything other than motorway SPECS cameras and Truvelo front facing cameras. (Both of which are fortunately rare in Essex!) Couldnt recommend them more!

The Road Angel does work on them all. You can also use it for general driving manors so it will advice you that you are speeding on any road when you go over the limits.

Also the Road angel is the ONLY unit to allow you to make use of the GPS card inside so you can connect it to a Laptop or PDA for navigation using the com port on the rear ;)

I have started selling them on ebay now at stupid prices, and have an auction ending every day so if you fancy one place your bid. My auctions also include delivery in the final price which non of the others offer !.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14946&item=3027890129&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14946&item=3027890129&rd=1

Just view my other items for sale to see the other ones I have listed.

Cheers

Matt

Skoda Fabia vRS

you need to spend a lot of £ on a detector or else there not worth it

ive had the Snooper 815iS.......then the S5R........and now the GPS-S6....which ill be upgrading with the radar/laser module soon

dont bother with anythin that isnt GPS, they go off all the time even the high end ones go off for things that arent cameras.........its very annoying and it makes them practically useless in town as you just ignore it.....

save up for a GPS + Laser one.......with selectable radar bands, as id turn the radar off myself and just have the Laser detection.....