ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s a Willy and a Scooby

agreed !!! mutipla pultipla LOL...

but ya gotta agree, if the scooby didnt go like Mandy on E.... then theres no way you would have one LMAO !!

Nice legs etc.....

Joe

A willy is a slang name for a sexual organ and a Scooby is a dog on TV that always solves mysteries (sorry could not help myself!)

I should have said that a willy is a slang name for a male sexual organ. Although they can be found on certain females in certain THAI bars. All Clio 172 owners expempt of course. Shall I shut up now?

BMW 320d Sport

I love the way the Scooby looks. Might be a lot more common on our roads now, but theres no mistaking what it is.

When I first bought my car some spotty kid in a car park shouted out "What a f****** ugly car". It dont half grow on you though.

"subaru Impressa .. the ugliest car in existence.. Yuk....... "

mate they may be ugly...but you aint paying for the looks are you. brrr brrrr broom broom beep beep...sorry got carried away. hehe i got an off road shot of a scooby...and i would have to say its the most fun ive ever had in a car.

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Not paying for looks!

If the packaging aint any good, whos gonna buy it? Proofs in the pudding, how many do you see on the roads?

Theyve ruined the Impreza for good. Maybe a good drivers car, but its bloody ugly to look at which is important to alot of people.

Paul

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Not paying for looks!

If the packaging aint any good, whos gonna buy it? Proofs in the pudding, how many do you see on the roads?

Theyve ruined the Impreza for good. Maybe a good drivers car, but its bloody ugly to look at which is important to alot of people.

Paul

Whats with all the Ugly talk. I reckon the Imprezza (mk1 is better than mk2, though) is one of the nicest looking cars around.
Not many people agree with me, though

BMW 320d Sport

I think it looks mean. Possibly the back end is a bit too rounded and it doesnt really match the front (im talking about the classic Impreza), the only dodgy thing is those weird orange wedges at the front which are well ropey and look like they came off a Proton or something. In fact they probably are Proton parts.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I think the older ones look awesome, especially the P1 with the dark blue paint and the Anthracite wheels.

The new ones do look a bit weird, I dont know what they were doing when they designed the front lights!!

Rick