ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s the current go to shampoo

What’s everyone’s go to these days? Finally ran out of Hubiwash so need something to replace it.

Gwash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’m using the orange Sonax at the moment and it’s really good.

Although I normally use Autosmart Duet - because cheap - so can’t really compare the sonax to much else.

Reactions: JD
I'm f**king sure this was in general chat earlier [emoji23]

Knowing how little I visit and thus my inability to use the forum correctly (what the hell has happened to Tapatalk?!), highly likely and apologies!

I’ve seen this brand a bit recently but their shampoo looks to be wash and wax which I’d prefer to avoid. I use a water filter now to save time when washing both cars as I can basically leave them come rain or shine without drying. However, when using a “&wax” type shampoo it smears quite badly.

Reset looks like the right option, gents. Thanks.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Knowing how little I visit and thus my inability to use the forum correctly (what the hell has happened to Tapatalk?!), highly likely and apologies!

Why are you still using Tapashite man, FFS.

Gyeon Bathe+ FTW.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Born to be mild is still the balls if you're waxing properly. Reset is the one for coatings.

In-between that. Infinity wax shampoo for reasonable price.