ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what a bunch of t***s lol.......

A Flamin' Red one
Re: what a bunch of tw*ts lol.......

Up untill now I've felt sorry for those who have been placed under investigation for filming themselves traveling at speeds above the law on public highways. This lost however, deserve it. I'm sorely tempted...! It's not the speeding, it's the attitude with which they're doing it. And the haircuts. Oh, and the silly hat!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
its more the fact the guy talking is a complete arse lol!

Mazda MX5 1.8
what a bunch of complete pricks

hope they have a blowout and hit the barrier at those sorts of speeds and then ill drive past going meeeeeeeeeeeeeow

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.

At least he's keeping a safe distance from the car in front unlike like many drivers.

Andrew

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I got 14 seconds in and their voices gave me too much rage, and I had to close the window.

Dan

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

lol funny cunnts fukinn meooooooooooooooooooooooownnnnnnnn lmfao that was some funny shitt scatty fukers.

audi a6 3.0tdi

they'd have been better using forth at that speed acceleration is crap in fifth lol

172 cup
dunno why you all hatin them so much.. if they wanna drive like that then let em get on with it?
you tellin me none of you lot ever drove in a way that someone else might have thought about you, what you lot sayin bout them? ey ey? ;)
i know for 1 i have but hey we can't please everyone..
oh and i aint stickin up for em cos the video bored the bejeezus out of me...

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Is........ fcukin Meeeeoooowwwwwnnn the new eye spy for passing the time whilst travelling nowadays then ?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

they sound like pig$hit,

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hmmm...you know now and again you read stories in papers along the lines of 'three young lads with all to live for tragically taken in an accident on M** southbound etc etc, cars to fast these days blah blah, families say they were lovely people, sad loss for all etc etc'...

well its just these sorts of people in those stories imho and tbh in my mind, good ridance. You keep wiping yaselves out, just dont take anyone else with you in the process. Youre doing us all a favour....