ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a mingin clio!

Megane 225
If you post pics of your car up expect criticism. Not everything will be to everyone's taste! If you're gonna cry cos someone says ur cars gash, then don't post pics of it up! Simple as that!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
At the southern KK meet tonight I parked up next to a tastefully 'sported' 1.6 16v. First thing I said when I met the owner was how good it looked, had me fooled.

What he had done was considered and he had taste.

The owner of that one clearly didn't.

1.2 Dynamique
Is that website supposed to be "cruising.com" or is "cruisnig" an acronym for something i'm not entirely familiar with......?

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
My bro had those alloys that are on that clio on his gold mk4... they looked good on that in 18"s

Flame Red 172
GOD !!! you lot are so far up your own arse's you cant even see daylight !
its all about 172's or 182's on this site and if you got anything less then that you take the piss !! maybe its not your tastes so why post it and **** it off ! get a grip ! havent you got nothing better to do ?!

do you know him ? if not how do you know ?! youve got fog lights on your 182 does that mean you drive round with your fogs on ?!

Used to be a member on here, from over here
yer USED to be a member on here untill you get NOOBS on here slaging his car off ! and makes members on here want to leave ! WHY ?

Child_SmallViolin2.jpg

RB 200 Cup!
GOD !!! you lot are so far up your own arse's you cant even see daylight !
its all about 172's or 182's on this site and if you got anything less then that you take the piss !! maybe its not your tastes so why post it and **** it off ! get a grip ! havent you got nothing better to do ?!

do you know him ? if not how do you know ?! youve got fog lights on your 182 does that mean you drive round with your fogs on ?!

yer USED to be a member on here untill you get NOOBS on here slaging his car off ! and makes members on here want to leave ! WHY ?

Child_SmallViolin2.jpg

flol!

C

Cupster

Modding should mean (imo) one, or both, the following:

1. Improve the looks
2. Improve the performance

This 'effort' does neither! Therefore, FAIL!

Clio 182 FF RB
its not that bad, with the title attatched to it was expecting to open up the link and feel the urge to boke alot, not saying it looks amazing either though, that bonnet vent looks very odd and out of place, as do the foglights, but i guess he was trying something different....we dont all have an eye for good taste :rasp: also its usually the cheaper things that look gash (as with most things in the world) therefor someone young who has just passed their test is more likely to buy it coz they wanna change the look of their car but cant get the best coz they dont have the cash. The first car i owned when i passed my test at 16 was a 1.2 corsa, i added a clip on exhaust and a stick on petrol cap, both terribly gash mods of which i am not proud of, :eek: (infact the clip on exhaust ended up gettin stolen by my mates and thrown in the sea haha) but i enjoyed adding those cheap mods at the time, so whats the harm as long as the person that owns the car is happy lol.