ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What amp to get Amp for me Rainbows

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Allrite

I want ot get some Rainbow SLX230 Delux,for the front and back in me 172. But I was wondering If any one could recommend a decent 4 channel amp,that will run the speakers without any strain on it.

Got About 160 notes to spend on one

your advice would be gr8

Thanx Dave :)

Polo + Micra
have you bought the comps already?

if not just get a set for the front and put the xtra towards an amp

U dont recon i need them for the back.

so just get sum for the front and get a 2 channel amp instead?

If so what would u recommend?

Cheers Dave :)

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
You can have the rears faded up a bit if you like some rear fill for either yourself or rear passengers, but it's all down to personal taste. I have mine slightly up just to add a bit of rear bass cos I haven't put my sub in yet.

Leave the standard rears in for now and see if you want to upgrade them once you have heard what the amped comps sound like with them either off or slightly up. You can make your mind up one way or the other then. No point spending money until you know what you want from your system.

yea sounds a good point. Will see how it sounds with just the front comps. and take it from there.

What are you guys running at the mo?

Dave