ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what an idiot! 208 bhp clio

Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
hi mate, got 14 unread messages, the car is definetly a clio cup , chipped decat and induction, come and drive it mate, i have a full hpi from date of sale, i run a car garage, so theres no worries

FLOL, this guy is getting nailed with messages!

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
you seen the extra info he has put up?

RUNNING 200 BHP - please dont waste my time asking daft questions - no proof - come and drive or bring a 200 BHP car - iv left type R civics, megane 225 sports standing

i mailed him asking what other mods must he have done to get that power, ie matched inlets, cams, re map, possible omex etc, and if he could let me know where the power was measured but i never got a reply?

i love the top line 'running 200bhp dont waste my time with daft questions - no proof'
thats the biggest contradiction iv ever heard

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
He told me if I bring the money he'll get it rolling roaded. So I go expecting 200 odd brake and ends up barely making 170. He seems a think c**t TBF

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
I f**king hate the work "chipped". Would never buy a car if the seller said that.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  rps13
I once got told a work mates 182 was running ''220 brake mate''

I asked what mods it had and was told it was just ''chipped up''