ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are advantages of Xbox Elite compared to a premium or arcade?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
nope, both Premium and Arcade have HDMI also. (New ones anyway)

I wouldn't necessarily call it an advantage either as I find VGA to give a better picture and am actually using VGA on my Elite instead of HDMI.

Focus 1.8 TDCi
I was just wondering thats all. My premium packed in so got an elite...£210 with fifa 10 and forza 3....i sold fifa 10 and forza for £50 and sold the hard drive for £50 so really it only cost me £110

The HDMI thing is a myth, apart from the Hard Drive they are pretty much equal. Oddly enough, HD gaming out of the box is no longer possible as no console now comes packaged with a required lead to jump straight into HD.

Only the Elite and Arcade now exists, but to muddy the waters some stores bundle the Live Starter Kit with the Arcade, which adds a 60gb HD, 3 month Gold membership, headset and cable.

iirc the Arcade RRP is £149.99 and the Elite is £199.99, some stores add the 60gb kit to the Arcade for about a tenner.