ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are and can I remove them?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
What are these and can I remove them? They're located in between it appears the rear bumper and the boot. Silly little plastic things that rattle around corners!

SDC10910.jpg

SDC10911.jpg

182 FF
they are a vent in the back panel they just clip in 2 clips at ato and 2 at the bottom only thing is once you take then out water will be run in to your boot and fill your wheel well up

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
stick some expanding foam in or around them. some how make them more stiff to stop them rattling about

monaco 172
They allow moisture out of the car and also stop pressure build up when you shut the boot which can hurt passengers ears if the windows are up.

I blocked them up on my old 1.2 as they rattled with bass and were loosing ne some spl

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
nice one, thanks for the replies.

interesting to find out what they are and i think i'll be leaving them well alone :)