ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what are bullets

clio sport 172
what are bullets lol...loads of people talkin about different coloured ones..confusing me lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
the wee badges on the side of the car with 2.0l 16V etc etc

IMG_0970.jpg

Static Low
you learn alot from this forum to be honest.
I knew sweet f**k all about cars and everything to do with them until i came on here

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
you learn alot from this forum to be honest.
I knew sweet f**k all about cars and everything to do with them until i came on here

Ditto... 2 Years later I now know where the Petrol and Screenwash goes thanks to all those people giving annoyingly cocky replies.

Megane 225 F1
Ditto... 2 Years later I now know where the Petrol and Screenwash goes thanks to all those people giving annoyingly c**ky replies.

funny you should say this. i spent ages looking for th screen wash place in my car few weeks back. on my corsa you could see the bottle and it was next to the engine pretty much. clios is just a black cap on a black grille by the windscreen lol.. oops

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
im new on here... is there a thread for that you could point me to?

theres a guides section with aload of stuff in including this.
you have to be a paid member though.
only £10 a year WELL worth it if your eager to learn as theres guides for loads of stuff, you also get aload of discounts from companys and insurance companys.
go for it

this advertisment was bought to you by bigitup.com :rasp: