ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what are my wheels worth?

Clio Sport 182
Hi all,

I have purchased a 54 plate 182 after a long time on the 306 scene and as such I'm fairly ignorant on most things to do with the Clio's I'm afraid, hence joining on here. Ask me about a GTI-6 and I'll bore you forever :cool: I will be putting a hello post up before long/when i get time but i have a few questions first....

It was my bosses wifes car from new and as such its in a bit of a state cosmeticaly :mad: (something that will be getting rectified very shortly) first thing on the list though is the wheels. they are standard 182 wheels (anyone fancy telling me what they are called?) and the fronts have taken a battering, one more than the other due to a cheap tyre being fitted with no alloy protecting lip but the back 2 are in decent nick, What are they worth in this condition?

Thanks, John

Clio Sport 182
I know its a classic newbie thread and maybe even in the wrong place but wheels and tyres looked to be technical help rather than stupid questions help, so its in here......

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
if they are the standard silver probs about £130-175 if they are dark grey then probably £175-200- ish

S