ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these wheels?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
What wheels are these,the ones on the front?.i can see there OZ.
IMG_0232.JPG

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Yeah they'd look the nuts mate. I had mine refurbed in shadow chrome which sounds worse than it looks. It meant that inside the spokes were blackened which I think with that wheel would look epic. Decals in blue would finish it off a treat and obviously dropped on coilovers. On your a Cup they'd look fantastic. You need to get buying them mate.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
You'll look around at all different types of wheels, try some, like some, then you'll do what every other discerning gent does and buy some 2118's. :tongueout:

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
If your in the area (Midlands) I've got a set of trophy coloured cup turinis you can try if you want? Obviously then you'll still want the 2118's but hey, experimenting is what makes us different. Those rotas about 3 threads up look immense tho :smile:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
We shall see,as still wont be for a few months yet.So just getting ideas in my head.
2118's are great,but that would be same old easy route tho.I wouldn't think it was so hard to find a decent 15inch wheel now days in the clio fitment.
I do keep thinking of banded steel wheels in a nice dark grey tho!.:smirk: