ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are you paying for your 172?

RB 182 FF
You lot who pay loads are crazy. I waited for mine, its going to be £442 a year. 23 years old, 5 years NCB and 3 points. Thats with privlege.

Sweet.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
right now...
18, 0yrs ncb, years driving experiance, pass plus - £2400 3rd party in my name

next month...
19, 1yrs ncb, 2 years driving experiance pass plus - £1200 fully comp in my name

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Not strictly on topic but... i'm 18 with 1ncb and the best quote i've found so far is £3400. I've not bought a 172 yet and won't be if i can't find a considerably cheaper quote. Anyone know where i may be be able to find one?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try Bell insurance, get fully comp with high excess. Thats what i will be doing and im getting quotes of around 2.2k-2.5k which i dont believe is too bad.

/carl

Not strictly on topic but... i'm 18 with 1ncb and the best quote i've found so far is £3400. I've not bought a 172 yet and won't be if i can't find a considerably cheaper quote. Anyone know where i may be be able to find one?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try Bell insurance, get fully comp with high excess. Thats what i will be doing and im getting quotes of around 2.2k-2.5k which i dont believe is too bad.

/carl

You guys are insane imo for paying that much.

Re the orginal question: £550fc - 26 - 3yrs nbc.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

/carl

You guys are insane imo for paying that much.

Re the orginal question: £550fc - 26 - 3yrs nbc.

hmm i dont drink or smoke and cars/mechanics is my hobby so it doesnt really bother me the cost of insurance and car stuff.

/carl