ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camera?

Mondeo diesel barge
Okay, I'm really stuck with what camera to pick. I was all set to go for the Panasonic Lumix TZ6, now I've got another 2 contenders. Samsung WB500 and the Fuji Finepix F70EXR. I've read various reviews on the cameras and I can't pick between them. Wondering if anyone here has any experience with them or what you guys would pick if you had the choice.

Nimbus Megane R26
in same situation although im looking at a lumix TZ7 for new york..think this will capture some good pictures? Dont really have the funds for a SLR .. lumix G1 looks good but its abit outta my price range..

Mondeo diesel barge
I was thinking the same. A DSLR would be good, but right now I don't really have the funds. I also just want a 'point n shoot' camera for now, hopefully improve my photography skills (of which I have none :rasp:). I'll look into a DSLR further down the line.

The panasonic looks really good. I'm impressed with the reviews it seems to get and everyone else seems to recommend it as well. I was planning on going for the TZ7, the only difference I can see between the 7 and the 6, is the former offers HD video. I wasn't too fussed about this and I was also saving myself more money. If I had more to spend though I'd probably take the 7.

Nimbus Megane R26
Yeah believe that is the only difference. Had a play with them both in curry's earlier and they are basically the same, TZ7 seemed slightly lighter and have a slightly bigger screen but this might just be me! Was only £15 or so difference so for that i'll just get a TZ7 i think..

Same boat though mate, cant justify a DSLR at the minute and iv no skills with camera's so maybe invest in a DSLR next year hah.