ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What can I do too this that wont break the bank :)

2001 Renault Clio
6326899709_501e78951d_z.jpg

298375_10150335200487143_646182142_8550701_1759931060_n by chrisrickhuss, on Flickr

M3 wing mirrors sound terrible.

The mods that people follow because they look good are (based on your car): clear side indicators, RS Grille, lowering, colour coding etc etc

I have lowering springs and 172 alloys for sale depending on how much you want to spend.

2001 Renault Clio
just ordered side repaters and HID's for the front and how much you wanting for the springs wouod have to get them couriered :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
springs and 172 wheels would smarten it up a fair bit and shouldnt break the bank

clio 5door sport rep
please dont make the same mistakes as certain other new members...who want to make their cars look different. aye, it will look different but only cause it will look gash! lol rs grill and springs and youll be on your merry way :) whats ur budget btw?

Clio 200 CUP
1.A good wax and polishing
2.Coding Colour
3.Clear side indicators & bulbs
4.Osram night breakers
5.RS Grille
6.Alloy
7.Coilovers / Springs

As everyone's all ready said not the M3 wing mirrors :D

Sorry but we get these threads all the time and it's the same responses especially the save for something better part.

It's what he has now and mate it's your car, do what you like with it. If you don't follow the herd on here then they will hate it but you will appreciate the time you spend on it and other people may too.

If you want to modify your car then you can modify it how you like. There is just a lot of OEM+ purists on here.

(P.S if you put a maccy d's body kit on it then I probably wouldn't upload pics)

CLIO 182
Nothing, leave it as it is. Trust me, my first car I got when I was 16 spent a year making it look nice. Colour coded the bumpers, refurbed a set of cav sri alloys, K&N intake, exhaust, had a set of leather seats waiting to go in all the usual stuff you do at that age.

I wrote it off within 3 weeks.

Use it to learn in, if your interested in cars then buy something nice.

350z, Subaru Legacy
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sir_Dave
Look at me I have an M3
EFA

Lol, yeah but not everyone on here is 19 and struggling to afford a tank of petrol.

When you say HIDs - are you fitting the car with the Renault xenons? Or have you bought some awful blue bulbs? (That will get you pulled...)

Ph1
Deck it and fit some BBS type spoked slightly dished wheels in 15'' on it with 45 profile tyres. Euro look basically

182, 6r GTi
dont see the point in posting comments like 'save for something better' get a different car' etc etc.

hes asking because he wants to ! not because he dosent.

my 1.2 was colour coded lowerd on springs and a set of wheels all you need realy. if youve got more mone then you can buy things like induction kits and exhaustes but they are realy a waste of time.

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks like a really good base car. Keep it simple go for sport alloys, lowering springs and a bit of colour coding. Oh and don't forget the RS Grill. I suppose it all depends on how long you are planning on keeping the car.

Any updates on what you've done?

This sort of thread makes me so, so glad that I trundled around in a completely standard 1.3 poverty spec fiesta for 2 years, then bought a proper car (a FF 182) 4 days after my 2 year NCB came through with the money I'd saved. I wrote it off 4 months later, but would still rather have owned a 182 for 4 months than had 2 years in a chav-mobile.

Think of all the track-experiences you could have for the money you'd spend. Ignore the show-off 458 Italia ones, 14 laps in an Exige (which you have a lot more fun in and IMO they let you push much harder) for half the price is much more fun than looking like every other local rudeboi.

BMW 330D
Just put some dynamique wheels on it, but i have a feeling it will end up with ripspeed or team dynamic alloys