ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what can i do

1.2 clio 16v sport
to my 1.2 mk2 faze 1 clio with out lookin like a tw*t thats a wana be racer lol i bought it on friday its my first car but i dont want to go to over the top its metallic black and i bought it with sadly 15 inch :( OZ weels

RS Meg 175
Hello,

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
15 inch wheels are the best for a clio bud. Lower it. (cheap as chips on a mk2) and colour code it. If its black, why not paint the wheels black and go for a proper stealth look?

Matta 88 you have taste my boy!

Golf R/Leon FR
agree with dan ^^^

and dont go any bigger than 16" if you're thinking of changing the wheels!!

any pics?

1.2 clio 16v sport
not to sound a total looser but im not up to all this do u mean colour coded bumpers ? and how much to lower ? im from swinly near wigan park and 2 mins from town centre

ah not that far from where i live, im just on the opposite side of the town center....il keep an eye out if your gona be changing bits round on it...

colorcoding is just painting the grey plastic on the car to black to match the paintwork, like matta 88 has done on his sidestrips^^

It's Phase 2.
Colour coding is exactly what it says, making the car all one colour (so theres no nasty black plastic bits any more) Colour coding looks loads better.

depends if you just want to lower it on springs, or get coilovers which are basically shocks and springs that are adjustable height wise...

springs = £80 +
coilovers = £450 +

exhaust would be nice if it wasnt too loud or big...

Clio GT 59
Yer was thinkin i mite have to steal that lil sticker idea for elsewhere on my car! thats if i have permission lol!

Clio GT 59
o and ye colour code your car, theres a great guide on here, just done mine and it makes miles of difference, its not too difficult just take ur time

RS Meg 175
Hello,

DSC01605.jpg
dont mean to invade the thread but....thats mint.....and where u get the lil sticker from on the bonnet? its a neat touch

lol cheers mate, i made it out of a sticker i had laying about!.

The backbox is moderately loud mate quite roary, as apposed to the usual fly in a bean can effect after market exhausts small engined clios usually have.!!!

1.2 clio 16v sport
whats a price tag on one of them and will it improve the bhp like some do or am i completely wrong there lol

RS Meg 175
think it was a 2 foot renault sport sticker mate lol
The backbox was about £180 fitted and they built some piping back to the cat which was a tad wider in bore so probably increased performance minimally tbh