ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What can i do?

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Had the fiesta for a few months now, just wondering what would help it engine wise, I know its never going to be a rocket, but what would you suggest engine modifying wise to do, just to get the best out of what ive got.....

The usaul stuff as per a clio really, exhaust, filter that sort of thing, then move onto cams etc. Or do an engine conversion ??

Take a look on pumaspeed's site for more ideas etc. Check out the fiesta owners clubs etc too.

I know its no fun but just leave it alone, you could f**k around with induction kits exhaust etc.. but why make a nice car gash with all that crap?

The only thing performance wise considering is perhaps a free flowing filter (which does bugger all really anyway) n a Decat. I doubt they make uprated camshafts for the 1.4