ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Car Next

Hi everyone.

Im toying with the idea of selling my 172 and cant really decide what to have next. My first choices would be: - Honda CTR, Astra VXR, Seat Leon Cupra R or a Ford Focus RS.

However I have considered upgrading to a 182, or just waiting for the new Renaultsport Clio to be released.

What do you think?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by KeithO on 06 September 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Honda.

new one isnt out for ages though and theres no point in buying the old one now.

no point in my opinion getting rid of the 172 for a 182.

if your gonna change cars get a completly different one.

I was a big CTR fan until i drove one! Its just not as fun as the clio. Thats why i have a full fat Mk2 not a CTR!!

Have to agree with MT172 about the Civic Type-R... I lusted after one for ages and it was a bit of a let-down when I test drove one last week for an hour. Cupra is nice, but like the Clio its about to be replaced - if you dont mind that, then give one a test drive.

integra DC5 (new shape type R) 220bhp....rare as rocking horse sh*t....or the original ITR, better than all the above....imo of course....or get a proper sports car, elise etc...