ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What car will replace your clio

R

rich[182]

Ill always pay no more than £13k-ish for a car and either new or nearly new (6-9 mths old) so reckon Ill get one of the last 182s with cup pack and have £1k mods or wait til I can get a 6 mth old next gen RS whenever that is, only me but Id not spend circa £20k even if I could afford one (which I cant ! lol)

Elise/VX220/R26

Will probably be keeping the meg for a while but the Astra VXR looks stunning so might be tempted, thinking of starting up business on my own in the next couple of years though so the meg might go and be replaced by a 172 lol

The clio has done me proud for nearly five years now, as did the valver for five years before that. Time for a change. Timing is wrong for next gen Clio RS.

I want an Alfa 147 GTA. Depreciation could hurt but wont be buying new and I keep for a long time. Smart money says get a R32, but it does nothing for me.

E46 M3
OR
Maserati 3200 GT

I am lucky in that i can afford either now however i refuse to pay silly money for insurance (only 21)