ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What car would you like to see made?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kinda following on from the re-made thread.

Off the top of my head... Fiesta RS.
fordfiestars_01.jpg

FORD-FIESTA-RS-CONCEPT.jpg

fie18.JPG

You get the idea! :eek:

Nothing at the mo :(
dont know why there fiesta ST's are so slow compared to others with 2litres... maybe its about time they whack a turbo on it

Turbos.
Maybach Exelero. Saw it as a concept car in the flesh and it was amazingly, massively, vulgar. In a good way.

maybach-exelero-1024x768.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Englebert said:
Maybach Exelero. Saw it as a concept car in the flesh and it was amazingly, massively, vulgar. In a good way.

maybach-exelero-1024x768.jpg
I saw that, impressive looking thing.

That Fiesta RS shop looks wicked, even if the styling is grafted straight from the Focus. Focus ST engine in the front of that, and it would decimate all (after you put about 20 grand into it. Overnight parts from Japan)

Can't see anything like that happening but never write off the possibility of a Fiesta RS.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I feel like a broken record but ford pretty much can't afford to develop it just now, why do you think there hasn't even been an ST miodel of the mk7.

Not aimed at you Roy. I know it's a silly chop with the focus by by god you can see the potential, their chassis' never fail to hit the spot.

Styling + Power and they would have been on to a winner.

The new 200 Gordini, to have the lump and turbo out of the megane and to be in poper gordini blue.

They wouldnt as it would be faster then the meggy with a turbo in it :p That would really piss alot of people off tho lol

320d
Clio 200R.

Put the engine out of the Meg R26 or even Meg 250 in, along with an LSD.

Would be the best Clio ever.

If they said they would ever do that i'd start saving now.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That golf was on top gear and handles like a barge. Rather have something that was great not just fast in a straight line.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That golf was on top gear and handles like a barge. Rather have something that was great not just fast in a straight line.

I should have added, i would like the wheel base longer and a better suspension set up, obviously it needed tweeks being a concept/idea etc

VW Bluesport. IIRC VW are supposed to be considering the idea and giving the yes/no to building it, later this year...

vw-bluesport-concept1.jpg

VW Bluesport. IIRC VW are supposed to be considering the idea and giving the yes/no to building it, later this year...

vw-bluesport-concept1.jpg

They will build it, it will be the same as the baby R8 which will also be built. They have one of these at my aunties office (she works for VW btw

Renault should definately make another Clio V6.

I'd like to see TVR back up and running aswell, which looks like it will be soon.

Cammed 182 :)
I would like to see Fiat making a new coupe with revised styling but similar to the mrk2 oh and making the fastest production fwd again wouldnt be too hard lol.