ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour 172 to buy!

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
post some pics of your 172s to give me some ideas to make my decision haha

@MrTom speaks sense! Mondial Blue is the bestest

IMG_20150916_194001669_zpspxvgt6i2.jpg

PH2 RS172
That's a good picture of Iceberg, in reality it's dull and blue. In comparison to Titanium it's an average silver
ha ha thats a very good reply... you git. silver is a good base for a clean looking car though...iceberg for me has more twang to it than titanium, although ill admit there are better colours. flame is a good un

PH2 RS172
actually looking at nathans above i can see what you mean now. couldnt see that twang in the paint with dull carpark lighting around it. looks cool! icebergs still a clean colour though ;-)

actually looking at nathans above i can see what you mean now. couldnt see that twang in the paint with dull carpark lighting around it. looks cool! icebergs still a clean colour though ;-)

The titanium looks beautiful when clean on a sunny day. It really does gleam. It reflects light onto other cars that i pass. Infact i was blinded by how much it was gleaming this morning how sunny it was. True story.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Titanium has so much flake pop in the sun, it's mental.

I don't think I've seen another sliver like it.