ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Colour 182 To Buy..........?

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Bubbles said:
Bubbles_182.jpg

100_2230.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Sweet :cool:

Yaris Hybrid
Ordered in terms of looks with best at the top and worse at the bottom and with the reality in brackets:

Yellow (too expensive)
That Trophy Red (gotta buy a trophy)
Black (pain in the arse)
Inferno (don't think it will look cool in 5 years time)
Racing Blue (as above)
Titanium (my choice; common colour but low maintenance)
Arctic Blue (common and chavy)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Liking all the colours, so leaning towards the light blue, darker blue or silver.
The orange & yellow may be harder to find............

clio 182 black /gold
Weeman said:
Has that got seat covers on it?? It is in the dealers forecourt just after a service when that pic was taken isn't it????
It has seat covers on yes. The amount of time it has been in the garage i thought it will be a good idea too putt them on.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Toypop said:
Ordered in terms of looks with best at the top and worse at the bottom and with the reality in brackets:

Yellow (too expensive)
That Trophy Red (gotta buy a trophy)
Black (pain in the arse)
Inferno (don't think it will look cool in 5 years time)
Racing Blue (as above)
Titanium (my choice; common colour but low maintenance)
Arctic Blue (common and chavy)

According to allvehicles advert titanium rare on 182???????

LY 200
Yellow all the way imo although im biased ;).......Followed secondly by Racing and then Inferno.

Picture090.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture076.jpg

R

rich[182]

Trophy or Yellow to be rare
Inferno to be rare-ish
Titanium for best colour and total ease of day to day keeping, It's a total doddle, 10 mins wash & wrinse, no leathering no streaks etc

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
rich172 said:
Trophy or Yellow to be rare
Inferno to be rare-ish
Titanium for best colour and total ease of day to day keeping, It's a total doddle, 10 mins wash & wrinse, no leathering no streaks etc

What about Racing Blue? mmmmmmm

The Trophy colour looks dull to me, anyone got any pictures of anice shiney one?

LY 200
^^^There speedline turinis mate.

I would say there isnt a bad colour apart from the dull one.......I wont say which though, its not red, shouldnt be too hard to figure out!!! ;)

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
JayR said:
^^^There speedline turinis mate.

I would say there isnt a bad colour apart from the dull one.......I wont say which though, its not red, shouldnt be too hard to figure out!!! ;)

Spill the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LY 200
Oh ok you've persuaded me..........Iv never ever ever ever been a fan of Arctic although it seems to be the most common so my thoughts must just be a one off!!! Lol

My reason = Just plaine/boring!!!

Titanium 182 w/ cup packs
I miss T23PHY! Loved her to bits, bless her. Good to see she's being looked after! Just bought myself a silver 182! Had to get back into the clio scene!

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
JayR said:
Oh ok you've persuaded me..........Iv never ever ever ever been a fan of Arctic although it seems to be the most common so my thoughts must just be a one off!!! Lol

My reason = Just plaine/boring!!!

Common=Naff

Rare=Headturning (Liquid Yellow/Racing Blue mmmm)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
g40steve said:
Whats inferno like to live with??????

Amazing mate, even when it looks crap due to the dull weather I still like it, just because you don't see cars this bright around. Makes a change to all the black, silver, and blue cars out there.

133/225/CLS AMG
Inferno is a fantastic colour, always looks different depending on time or day, weather etc. I wouldn't of had my 225 in any other colour.

On the 182s I'd say my order of preference -
1 - Racing Blue
2 - Liquid Yellow (not seen in the flesh though)
3 - Capsicum Red
4 - Inferno
5 - Black Gold
6 - Iceberg Silver (or whatever its called on the 182)
7 - Arctic Blue

182FF c/w Recaros
polarbert said:
Amazing mate, even when it looks crap due to the dull weather I still like it, just because you don't see cars this bright around. Makes a change to all the black, silver, and blue cars out there.

Ditto.

I look at all the cars everywhere then back to mine and it's always refreshing:D

Rare too. Though I did see another Inferno 182 the other day (only 2nd time ever in 2 years):eek:

Mini Cooper S sport
AlexJMills said:
Inferno is a fantastic colour, always looks different depending on time or day, weather etc. I wouldn't of had my 225 in any other colour.

On the 182s I'd say my order of preference -
1 - Racing Blue
2 - Liquid Yellow (not seen in the flesh though)
3 - Capsicum Red
4 - Inferno
5 - Black Gold
6 - Iceberg Silver (or whatever its called on the 182)
7 - Arctic Blue

Agree with you on Racing Blue of course ;) but Capsicum Red isn't a 182 colour (is it? :S !)

M

mij29

iceburgh silver with anths for me but i do like the yellow and the inferno.