ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour alloys should I buy? Help?

Black 1.2 Extreme
Hi

I have a Black 1.2 ph3 mk2 Renault Clio Extreme
And I will soon be purchasing the standard Clio 172 alloys in silver
But I am thinking of spraying them, but I'm unsure what colour?
But I kinda like the standard silver colour, some people have mentioned black? but is this too much black?
All opinions will be much appreciated

Cheers, Sam

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Loads are black these days, standard mint silver looks decent when the car at the right height tbh.

Renault Clio 1.2
Black on black car could potentially look too black IMO. I mean, the only thing you'll have silver would be the 16v text (on the side) and the badges (on front and rear), not forgetting the 'Clio' text on the boot.

If I had a black car I'd prefer to go with nice shiny greyey/silver alloys. Nothing too dark though!

Black 1.2 Extreme
Hmmm
I used to really like the look of black but I've seen so many Clio's and Corsa's in black with black rims at college its awful, I think Im going to start with the basic silver, and then go from there
Might end up with white in the end you never know

Petrol Blue 182
yeah i agree think black on black might b 2 much,

if i had a black car id go 4 some silver Speedline Turini off the 172 Cup, or the grey 1's off the trophy (think the offset is slighty dif thou) plus they are about 1kg each lighter that standard 172/182 wheels, better handling !!!!!!:cool: