ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour shall i get these re-furbed in?

Clio 172
getting these refurbed as some track/summer wheels but ive got to decide on a colour for them. i was thinking white . . .

26032010024.jpg

to go on this: (old picture, please excuse!)

IMG_3717.jpg

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Still think 1.2's look best in black. If you are going to go wild why not Racing Blue or similar.

Integra Type-R DC2
My wheels! Glad you got them okay dude, sorry about that whole palava.

Do them green, black and green contrast well.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Red or keep them black imo.

What wheels are on your 172 in that picture? Don't look too good.

Clio 172
Bright red. R26.R style.

everyone seems to think red, have to admit it wasnt a colour that i had considered.

My wheels! Glad you got them okay dude, sorry about that whole palava.

Do them green, black and green contrast well.

Dont worry about it mate. i couldnt do anything with them till the weekend anyway. ive had the tyres taken off now ready for the re furb.

Red or keep them black imo.

What wheels are on your 172 in that picture? Don't look too good.

Mk3 clio wheels refurbed in standard renault silver.

seems like the majority say red . . .

Clio 172
dropped these off on friday to have them sprayed in a bright white. something like honda championship white. i think the colour will really suit the design of the wheels. ill post some pics when i get them back.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I would have gone for gold! red/green/orange has been done to death and looks a little cheap IMO.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I'm sure white will look good, but I'd have gone with red for something abit different over the summer.

DSC01099.jpg