ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour wheels???

CLS, RS MEG
I'm having the wheels powdercoated next week through 'Bloooor' on the forum, but can't decide on what colour to go for.

Could someone photoshop the wheels white or black for me :) Was also considering a standard anthracite finish too..

DSCF0166.gif

M2 Competition
Satin black mate. Graphit egrey will look good too (a very dark grey)

White will look awful on a black ctr!

CLS, RS MEG
Had the wheels collected today. Decided on powdercoat finish in a darker anthracite to what i've got already.
Whilst wheels were off, I bought a caliper paint kit which i've applied this morning. Also fitted a standard airbox which i got for 99p off ebay, private plate and spoon decals which i got last week.

Next on to-do list is a full PC polish to get rid of swirl marks, Detail the arches and a good service and new brake discs :)
SP_A0133.gif

SP_A013488.jpg

avater.jpg

CLS, RS MEG
It represents Rob Williams, I've had it 3 years and got loads of positive comments. So who cares what you think! haha ;)