ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour

clio 172 cup
shall i get my wheels done? im having my turinis re done as they have a few marks on them any suggestions on what colour would look best on a blue 172 cup with tinted windows?

Attachments

• rob1.JPG
    rob1.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 71
  clio 172 cup
the only thing about white is the cleaning aspect how often would i have to clean them to keep them looking good

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i'm thinking of going back to silver!!

they come up really well when cleaned

Renault Clio Dynamique
rob172cup said:
the only thing about white is the cleaning aspect how often would i have to clean them to keep them looking good

Hmm not too sure on this one mate, but if it was me I'd have them white. I think it would really set the car off, plus not too many blue clios going around with white wheels :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
gt_gaz said:
i'm thinking of going back to silver!!

they come up really well when cleaned

Me 2 !!

I miss good old silver, they really sparkle when clean.

cock mobile.
I keep thinking of getting white or gunmetal, etc; but I think I'd miss the silver, when they're clean they just suit the car great :D

clio 172 cup
ive narrowed it down to white or silver its booked in at the end of the month so ive not got long to make my mind up

Lionel Richie
the gunmetal colour i did on gt_gaz's wheels looks wicked, almost reminds me of the scooby P1 colour combo

Clio mk1
well i work at a spraypainting body shop and we had a clio in last week similasr colour to urs! and put gunmetal on those wheels and that looked great!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
a_76.jpg

wellthis is mine, but alot of people are going this colour, i *may* go back to silver.....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
perf.jpg

i think this looks awsome, thats why i might go back to silver

Bump for this thread!I'm thinking about re-doing my turinis(i have a 172 cup in blue) in white or anthracite,any one have any more pics?mind you that t6 cup looks absolutely lovely?is that just lowered?anyone know setup he is using?